In this episode we discuss:
- Repairing a Steam Deck
- Taking digital hoarding too far with Tube Archivist
- Creating a magical LAN using the Internet with ZeroTier
Some pictures of the state inside Mark’s Steam Deck
- The interior of a Steam Deck showing a PCB with a corroded connector
- The back of a Steam Deck’s touchpad showing sticky residue
- The touch pad PCB from a Steam Deck showing sitcky residue coating the sensor
You can send your feedback via
email@example.com or the Contact Form. If you’d like to hang out with other listeners and share your feedback with the community you can join:
- The Linux Matters Chatters on Telegram.
#linux-matterschannel on the Late Night Linux Discord server.
If you enjoy the show, please consider supporting us using Patreon or PayPal. For $5 a month on Patreon, you can enjoy an ad-free feed of Linux Matters, or for $10, get access to all the Late Night Linux family of podcasts ad-free.
RSS: Subscribe to the RSS feeds here